Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Flower Frames.....

Hello everyone: I have a very Springy card to share with you today for the Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch challenge by Kaylin, here is my card.

This card was made with 6 different stamp sets, 5 from Flourishes and one from SU. All of this sets have smaller versions of the main image so I took these and stamped them onto Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink, colored them with SU markers and the aqua painter and I added some shadows and highlights with Prismacolor pencils. 
The butterfly is from SU "Papillon Potpourri", colored with SU markers too.
The little frames are from a Spellbinders set called Fleur de Lis square dies, I punched the middle to place the 1" punched square with the painted images inside. The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley, ribbon from my stash, I don't seem to make a dent in it. 
Here is a picture of the inside of my card.

Here is the sketch that inspired this card, I just move the sentiment and embellishment to the top.


Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

This are the Flourishes sets.

I don't know where this butterfly set came from, it's very old.






8 comments:

Sonny said...

Just look at those fancy little frames ! So pretty and the mini flower bouquets are precious !
Pretty !

Aileen said...

Maria this is so beautiful, love those little frames and the beautifyl florals in each. Just perfect

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Sonny, I too love those little images.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, this sets have those smaller images which are perfect for adding accents to your layout.

Mary Fish said...

The die cut design of the squares is lovely.

Lynne in NI said...

Great job combining all your stamp sets, this is soooo pretty! Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, this little frames really dress up your images.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Lynne, I love combining sets to create my cards.