Followers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Die Cut Everything!!!!!

Hello dear friends: Well, here we are again over at SHOPPING OUR STASH  with a new challenge that I'm sure you will enjoy. This time around we want you to create your cards with NO STAMPING AT ALL!! Use only dies, punches, stencils but no stamping.  So, here is my card, hope you like it and, for much more inspiration, hop over to my teammates blogs to see their awesome cards.


The pattern paper is from my never ending stash, the tag, pine cones and leaves are from a die set by Elizabeth Craft. I die cut them out of light brown card stock and then, I sponged a bit of Hello Honey and Baked Brown Sugar. and the Joy word is from Penny Black die set called "Love and Joy"
The punched out edge was done with a Friskars punch.  I dug deep into my bottomless ribbon drawer to find a piece of ribbon in this color I wanted, this was the last of it so, I guess I need to go get some more, I really love this color.
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I apologize for the lack of better lightning, I know I need a better lamp but I kind of like buying stamps better.  Most times I rely on the sun light but today, it's very cloudy and gray.  For the inside of my card, I stuck with the NO STAMPING request and for this I struggled a bit due to the fact that I don't have to many word dies. The word Love is from the same Penny Black die set and it's die cut with some Copper glitter paper,  the two leaves are from a stash of already water colored and die cut pieces from Elizabeth Craft.
So, go get your dies and start cranking up your good old die cutting machine and share your creations with us in the gallery, we can't wait to see what you come up with. 
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



4 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Hmm tricky but I jumped over to the Challenge Blog to see all of the DT projects and I see it can be done without stamping! Yikes! Great card Maria!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Patti, it was hard to restrain from stamping, even on the inside but I'm glad I did, all I need now is more word or sentiment dies, I have maybe 6 or 7, the ones I used here and two or three more small, single word ones.

lauren bergold said...

so beautifully autumnal, and of course you know how i LOVE IT when the inside of a card is equally lovely, like this one. home run for sure!!! <3

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a pretty Autumn card!! I love the colors and those leaves and acorns hanging from the ribbon!