Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tea for Two and Two for Tea.....

Hello dear friends: There is a new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH and the theme this week is COFFEE OR TEA.  I love both beverages, I drink coffee early in the mornings so I can fully wake up and start the day but I love tea in the afternoon, specially Orange Chamomile, soothing when it's piping hot and so refreshing when cold. Here is a card that I hope will inspire you to join my teammates and I in our gallery.


This adorable image is from a Power Poppy set called Short Stacks, I just love, love the sweet little parakeet, this colorful birds are so cute and come in the most amazing colors, I chose this bright yellow for mine today, very fresh and vibrant for Spring.
I stamped the image onto a die cut piece of Strathmore mixed media paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with my Sakura Koi water colors, adding a bit of shading with SU markers. The pattern paper is from a discontinued line from Lili of the Valley, ribbon and enamel dots from my stash.
************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Christmas Tea" and so is the little pot and cup.
I hope you go feel inspired to join us in the SHOPPING OUR STASH gallery, for more inspiration, please go to our challenge blog and check out the awesome cards from my teammates, be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some comment love.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.









4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Cute stamps, fabulous choice of colours, it's a happy card!!! and I love it.

Mary Fish said...

Oh, pretty bird! Love the sweet details inside, too!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love it that you often pay so much attention to the inside of your cards - I tend to neglect that totally....Love the happy yellow - make the blue literally pop!

Mimi said...

Another beauty, inside and out! The color is so cheerful and the sentiments are perfect-- great for a friend who might need a date with a girlfriend. Just love the parakeet on the cups!!!